Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama

I absolutely cannot wait for football season! I attended the Alabama A-Day game this weekend and it did not disappoint. I haven't been since 2002. My grandpa always took me and he passed away the day of the A-Day game in 2003. This year I decided I should just go and do it, and boy am I happy I did! My sister, her boyfriend, my brother and Todd went. We had a blast. The Walk of Champions was just as good as game day. Also, I got to watch the unveiling of the Nick Saban statue. At halftime they had the quarter back challenge and some of the old quarterbacks and recievers were there at halftime which was nice. Now I just have to wait impatiently for 137 more days until football starts!

Todd and I at the Walk of Champions

Nick Saban

Nick Saban Statue!
Quarterback Challenge

One of the things that has contributed to our success is the crowd we get for thisgame ... It creates a great atmosphere for our team, and they love it. This turns out to be a fantastic day at our University. -Nick Saban 

No comments:

Post a Comment